Wondering how your salary compares to the industry averages? We did the research for you.
First, we identified as many sources of digital marketing salaries as possible.
Next, we analyzed all of the sources — are they generally lower or higher than the average? — and calculated a weighted average salary for each position.
This way, you are less likely to base your salary expectations on an extreme outlier… and they are out there. Our salary detail pages (linked below) also provide information on how to customize your salary estimate.
Salary numbers are the MT weighted average.
Click any job title for additional information.
= relative compensation level (based on analysis of up to 12 salary sources)
= relative job title popularity (based on # of current job titles at LinkedIn)
Digital Marketing (General)
– Director of Digital Marketing – $114,064
– Digital Marketing Manager – $80,650
– Digital Marketing Strategist – $79,508
– Digital Marketing Specialist – $54,300
– Digital Marketing Coordinator – $46,438
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Paid Search (PPC)
– Affiliate Marketing Manager – $65,791
– Mobile Marketing Manager – $74,679