Last week was the preview. Now we’re gaining momentum. All three team members are getting into a groove, our Zapier plan has been upgraded to handle more activity, let’s do this! Each week, we’ll make it easier for you to scan what’s good in digital marketing.
- The conference calendar got some MAJOR love last week. Besides adding new conferences, we did a big sweep for other updates… dates, locations, URLs. Things change more than you’d think. See all the updates at marketingterms.wpengine.com/
- Hero Conf London – 39 tickets left at 40% off.
- Growth Marketing Conference (SF) – yes, event is in December, but $450 now vs. $1950 later.
1/24 – Wed
- Digital Summit Seattle – save $200 off the $475 regular price.
- Programmatic Pioneers Summit (London) – non-brands save £500 to £700.
- #DMWF Expo Global (London) – the earliest-bird price.
- eTail Germany – save €250 off the €799 regular price.
- Digital Travel Summit APAC (Singapore) – $500 off the $1,499 regular price.
Tue, Wed, Thu
- Mar 1-2 – Engage Bali – Bali, Indonesia
- Apr 25-27 – Digital Programmatic Marketing Summit – Estoril, Portugal
- Sep 11-13 – Octicon 18 – Las Vegas
- Sep 13-14 – Digital Marketing Innovation Summit – Sydney, Australia
- Oct 10 – SearchStars – Malmö, Sweden
- Oct 10-11 – eCommerce Show North – Manchester, UK
- Oct 17-18 – Digital First – Brussels, Belgium
- Oct 18-19 – ad:tech Shanghai – Shanghai, China
- Nov 14-15 – Digital Marketing for Financial Services – New York
- Dec 6-7 – Mobile innovation Summit – San Francisco
- Dec 11-12 – Growth Marketing Conference – San Francisco (huge early-bird discount)
View all conferences: marketingterms.wpengine.com/
- Jan 26 – Quanties (digital analytics)
- Jan 31 – IAC Awards (internet advertising)
- Feb 2 – The Drum Search Awards (SEO + PPC)
View all awards: marketingterms.wpengine.com/awards/
(all times EST)
- 3 PM – #contentchat – How employee brand ambassadors can supercharge your content marketing.
- 11 AM – #contentwritingchat – How to market your business using Twitter in 2018.
- 12 PM – #ppcchat – Coping with change – dealing with platforms.
- 12 PM – #cmworld – Benefits of creative writing.
- 4 PM – #socialroi – Guest @shonali.
- 11 AM – #brandchat – Brands + Jobs.
- 3 PM – #mobilechat – How mobile technology is helping to power prosperity around the world.
- 9 PM – #podcastchat – Podcast news of the month.
- 10 PM – #mediachat – Guest @JKatzaman.
View the entire “live” calendar with clickable hashtags: marketingterms.wpengine.com/live/
Tools & Discounts
- Google AdWords – manage your keywords in the AdWords app.
- SEMrush – Sensor is out of beta (tracks Google SERP volatility and possible algorithm changes).
- Google Data Studio – You can now sort data in charts based on any metric in your data source, even if that field is not in the chart.
- Keyword Keg – Discover top long-tail keywords using data from 11 suggest APIs.
View all tools: marketingterms.wpengine.com/tools/
- Designing a remote consulting business with Aleyda Solis. Credo 🔊 or ▶️
- Shifting from Google Ads to Facebook Ads w/Susan Wenograd. Edge Of The Web 🔊
What else is good? Tweet me @sean_orourke