Below are the major search engines and social networks that offer PPC advertising.
If you are interested in other types of templates or tools, find them at the digital marketing tools index.
- Bing & Yahoo have almost 1/3 of search market share.
- You can import your existing AdWords campaigns.
- New advertisers can often get coupons for free advertising.
To see what offers are currently available,
see our page on website & marketing discounts
- see more at advertise.bingads.microsoft.com
- The worldwide leader in search market share.
- Powerful new features are added regularly.
- Non-profits may qualify for free advertising.
For more details on this and similar offers,
see our page on non-profit website discounts.
- see more at www.google.com/adwords
- Social network with over 1 billion people.
- Has a variety of ad products.
- Detailed targeting options.
- see more at www.facebook.com/advertising
- Can be an effective way to reach influencers.
- Platform is maturing to offer more options.
- see more at biz.twitter.com/ad-products
- Reach a professional / B2B audience.
- Target based on job and company criteria.
- see more at www.linkedin.com/ads
- Newer ad platform.
- see more at ads.pinterest.com
- Content discover service.
- “Your ad is the content.”
- see more at ads.stumbleupon.com