Below are several types of influencer tools. To find more types of social media tools, visit the Social Media Services & Tools category page.
Influencer Scoring Systems
- Home of the Klout Score… a number between 1-100 that represents your influence.
- Sign up to receive your Klout Score, get content recommendations, and become eligible for Klout Perks.
- see more at klout.com
- Identity for influencers. Connect with communities. See where you rank with leaderboards.
- Free basic influencer account for 1 year with a Tweet. $19 annually thereafter.
- Premium accounts start at $99 per year.
- see more at home.kred
- Influencer outreach and content marketing platform.
- Plans start at $49 per project per month. 15 day free trial.
- see more at pitchbox.com
- Influencer Management Platform – discover your influencers, manage key relationships, and measure their impact on your business.
- Contact for pricing.
- see more at traackr.com
- Marketplace for YouTube product placements.
- Product Companies – signup to work with YouTube creators who reach your target consumers.
- YouTube Creators – signup to work with product companies to feature their products in your videos.
- see more at www.contentblvd.com
- Find the most relevant, credible influencers and content—on demand and at scale.
- Pricing? Must request a trial.
- see more at www.getlittlebird.com
- Identify the influencers & your competitor’s most shared content.
- see more at socialcrawlytics.com
- “Join the right conversations with the right people.”
- see more at peerreach.com
- Unlock your professional network to uncover your best paths to people, ideas, resources and opportunities.
- Conspire relationships are discovered automatically based on how you communicate with your contacts, so you don’t have to send connection requests.
- Appears to be free.
- see more at www.conspire.com
- Combine and reach your contacts from various platforms.
- Free plan with limitations.
- Paid plans start at $8.99 per month.
- see more at www.connectup.com
- “A community of talented Bloggers and Influencers come together to read and share great content.”
- see more at triberr.com