Below are the popular freelance marketplace websites. The sites can make it much easier to find and connect with all kind of talent. Everything from programmers and designers to writers and marketers and many more. While all of these sites have many members and similar features, that does not make them interchangeable, because they each have individuals not on the other sites.
If you are interested in other website & marketing tools, find them at the digital marketing tools index.
- The merged site from oDesk and Elance.
- oDesk had “more than 1 million businesses and 5 million freelancers” as of March 2015.
- Elance had “”127,167 jobs posted in past 30 days” and “”$1,392,992,435 earned through Elance to date” as of March 2015.
- see more at www.upwork.com
- “14,690,800 registered users” as of March 2015.
- “7,298,500 projects” as of March 2015.
- see more at www.freelancer.com
- “1.5 million members worldwide” as of March 2015.
- “1 million jobs completed” as of March 2015.
- “$200 million paid to gurus” as of March 2015.
- see more at www.guru.com