Below are some of the most popular email marketing service providers. For common requirements, prices in this competitive market are fairly similar. People with special circumstances may find more significant differences, as seen in the non-profit discounts. For everyone else, it largely comes down to what is the easiest to use while getting the job done. You can try to get a feel for the interfaces from the demo videos. Better yet, many email marketing services have free trial offers, ranging from 14 to 60 days.
- Popular with many digital marketing bloggers.
- Many people have created how-to videos.
- 7-day support by phone or email.
- see more at www.aweber.com
- Offers options for start up and design services
your own personal marketing manager, or
full service email marketing.
- see more at www.constantcontact.com
- Focus on email automation.
- Segmentation, split testing, email workflows, more.
- see more at www.campaigner.com
- Integration of email marketing, marketing
automation and CRM sales & automation.
- see more at www.activecampaign.com
- Company also has an event management tool.
- Available in 9 languages, offices in 15 countries.
- see more at www.benchmarkemail.com
- Plans include professional, agency,
franchise, university and non-profit.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
to help you track your campaigns.
- see more at myemma.com
- Modern features and attractive UI.
- Landing page creator. Form builder.
- Responsive email design.
- see more at www.getresponse.com
- Offers options for design services, and
campaign management & advisory services.
- see more at www.icontact.com
- Multi-faceted small business system
with contact management, CRM,
marketing automation, e-commerce.
- see more at www.infusionsoft.com
- Well-known for their Entrepreneur plan: send
12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free.
No contracts, and no credit card required.
- see more at mailchimp.com
- Extra focus on mid-size companies, especially
business-to-business “B2B” companies.
- Offers “pay-as-you-go” credit-based plan for
sporadic senders or seasonal businesses.
- see more at www.pinpointe.com