Below are all the notable resources we could find for VP of Ecommerce salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
VP of Ecommerce has a decent amount of salary information. Because of the larger salaries and smaller sample sizes for a position like this, there is naturally some variation in the estimates. This is especially true on the raw-data salary search sites like Indeed.com, as you can see below, where small search variations can cause large salary variations.
If you go searching for additional salary information or job listings, keep in mind these search tips:
– On some sites you may need to use quotes (exact match) to find exactly what you are looking for.
– For this job, spelled-out vs. abbreviation can be an issue, i.e. you might need to search VP of Ecommerce and Vice President of E-commerce.
– Also, word order can come into play, i.e. Vice President of Ecommerce and Ecommerce Vice President.
– Lastly, as with all ecommerce jobs, hyphenation can be an issue, i.e. VP of Ecommerce vs. VP of E-commerce.
MT weighted average salary: $142,905 (more info)
$120K to $205K for “VP, Ecommerce” as of 2014-2015.
Report includes salary averages & ranges for a wide range of job titles.
Data by Mondo, a staffing agency for digital marketing & tech talent.
hubspot.com via mondo.com
Average $131K for “Ecommerce Vice President (VP)” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $123K for “Vice President of Ecommerce” as of Nov 2014.
Average $102K for “VP of Ecommerce” as of Nov 2014.
Average $209K for “VP of E-commerce” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $119K for “VP of eCommerce” as of Nov 2014.
Interesting site. Key features:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
– User Comments – some workers talk about or explain their salary level.
Medium $179.9K for “VP of eCommerce” as of 2013.
Salary guide from Crandall Associates, a recruiter of direct and digital marketing professionals. For more current salary data, updated annually by Crandall Associates, click here.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries