Below are all the notable resources we could find for Search Engine Optimization Manager salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
Search Engine Optimization Manager has a decent amount of available salary information. Sites like careerbliss.com have 40+ salaries listed… less common than SEO Specialist, but more common than SEO Strategist or other SEO job titles. We have noted the sources below that let you customize the salary estimate to your particular situation. SEO Manager is a job where experience can make a big difference. This can be seen quite clearly on sites like careerbliss.com that include a separate entry for Senior SEO Manager.
If you go searching for additional salary information or job listings, keep in mind these search tips:
– On some sites you may need to use quotes (exact match) to find exactly what you are looking for.
– For this job, spelled-out vs. abbreviation can be an issue, i.e. you might need to search SEO Manager and Search Engine Optimization Manager.
– Also, word order can come into play, i.e. SEO Manager and Manager of SEO.
MT weighted average salary: $77,177 (more info)
Job Seekers: Get Noticed, Get Interviewed, Get Hired.
Fixers of 100,000+ resumes, the team at ResumeEdge will create a resume from scratch or overhaul an existing resume.
Employers: Post to 50+ Job Boards with One Submission.
Used by 250,000+ companies, everything about ZipRecruiter is designed to make hiring faster, easier and cheaper.
Average $54.6K for “Search Engine Optimization Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Average $51.2K for “Search Engine Optimization Team Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $76K for “SEO Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Average $87K for “Senior SEO Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Average $71K for “Search Engine Optimization Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $71K for “SEO Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Average $120K for “Senior SEO Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Interesting site. Key features:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
– User Comments – some workers talk about or explain their salary level.
Average $69K for “SEO Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Average $64K for “Search Engine Optimization Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
Medium $77.8K for “Search Engine Optimization Manager” as of 2013.
Salary guide from Crandall Associates, a recruiter of direct and digital marketing professionals. For more current salary data, updated annually by Crandall Associates, click here.
(UK) Average £32K to 35K = $50K to 55K for “SEO Manager” as of 2014.
– Includes average, range of low and high, and average day rate.
– Includes salary differences by region.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries