Below are all the notable resources we could find for Search Engine Optimization Analyst salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
Search Engine Analyst has only an average amount of salary information. Although with the sometimes-arbitrary nature of SEO job titles, you might get additional insights from the SEO Specialist and SEO Manager salary information.
If you go searching for additional salary information or job listings, keep in mind these search tips:
– On some sites you may need to use quotes (exact match) to find exactly what you are looking for.
– For this job, spelled-out vs. abbreviation can be an issue, i.e. you might need to search SEO Analyst and Search Engine Optimization Analyst.
MT weighted average salary: $63,020 (more info)
Job Seekers: Get Noticed, Get Interviewed, Get Hired.
Fixers of 100,000+ resumes, the team at ResumeEdge will create a resume from scratch or overhaul an existing resume.
Employers: Post to 50+ Job Boards with One Submission.
Used by 250,000+ companies, everything about ZipRecruiter is designed to make hiring faster, easier and cheaper.
Average $39.8K for “Search Engine Optimization Analyst” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $66K for “SEO Analyst” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $56K for “SEO Analyst” as of Nov 2014.
Interesting site. Key features:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
– User Comments – some workers talk about or explain their salary level.
Average $61K for “SEO Analyst” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries