Below are all the notable resources we could find for Paid Search Coordinator salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
Paid Search Coordinator has a below-average amount of salary information compared to other digital marketing jobs. However, the information that does exist seems fairly consistent, and it also seems in line with related Coordinator-level positions. Use the sites below to refine the salary estimates to your particular situation.
MT weighted average salary: $49,183 (more info)
Job Seekers: Get Noticed, Get Interviewed, Get Hired.
Fixers of 100,000+ resumes, the team at ResumeEdge will create a resume from scratch or overhaul an existing resume.
Employers: Post to 50+ Job Boards with One Submission.
Used by 250,000+ companies, everything about ZipRecruiter is designed to make hiring faster, easier and cheaper.
Average $38.5K for “Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Coordinator” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $41K for “Paid Search Coordinator” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $47K for “Paid Search Coordinator” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
Not enough salaries to compute an average as of Nov 2014
Helpful site. Key feature:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
note: sign up for the site to see some of the advanced salary features.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries