Below are all the notable resources we could find for Online Community Manager salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
Online Community Manager has a decent amount of salary information. As with many jobs of a digital nature, you may need to search Digital, Online, Internet and/or Web to make sure you are getting all of the relevant results. Sometimes this job will appear with only the base “Community Manager” title, where the digital part is implied. However, when searching for salary information, you must be careful that a “Community Manager”listing actually involves digital, and does not describe an entirely unrelated offline job.
MT weighted average salary: $56,444 (more info)
Job Seekers: Get Noticed, Get Interviewed, Get Hired.
Fixers of 100,000+ resumes, the team at ResumeEdge will create a resume from scratch or overhaul an existing resume.
Employers: Post to 50+ Job Boards with One Submission.
Used by 250,000+ companies, everything about ZipRecruiter is designed to make hiring faster, easier and cheaper.
Average $47.4K for “Online Community Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $51K for “Online Community Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $50K for “Online Community Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Interesting site. Key features:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
– User Comments – some workers talk about or explain their salary level.
$62.25K to $73K for “Digital Community Manager” as of 2015
$60K to $70.5K for “Digital Community Manager” as of 2014
Detailed salary guide report available as a PDF.
– Salary Calculator – site also lets you customize based on job title and location.
note: salaries in interactive start on page 11 of the 2015 report.
note: multiplier for adjusting salaries by city is on page 12 of the 2015.
Medium $56.5K for “Community Manager” as of 2013.
Salary guide from Crandall Associates, a recruiter of direct and digital marketing professionals. For more current salary data, updated annually by Crandall Associates, click here.
Average $59K for “Online Community Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
However, it’s unclear the quality and quantity of data behind the numbers.
The salary estimates can change quite a bit just by re-ordering what is essentially the same job title.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries