Below are all the notable resources we could find for Digital Marketing Strategist salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
Digital Marketing Specialist has a fair amount of salary sources, although the data may be of moderate depth. This could be partially because of the wide range of digital marketing job titles below the “Manager” level… strategist, specialist, analyst, and so on.
This is some disagreement among the salary sites for this position, ranging from Simply Hired at $67K to Robert Half / The Creative Group at over $90K. Across all the digital jobs we analyzed, Robert Half was typically a good deal higher than average. Meanwhile, Simply Hired tended to be a little under the average, although with far less consistency than most sites… sometimes way under, sometimes way over. Thus, you can see that this isn’t a one-size-fits-all exact science. But with several sources, plus resource to help adjust for things like location and experience, you can arrive at a decent ballpark figure.
If you go searching for additional salary information or job listings, keep in mind these search tips:
– On some sites you may need to use quotes (exact match) to find exactly what you are looking for.
– To complicate matters immensely, this job can found as “Digital”, “Web”, “Online”, “Internet” or “Interactive” + the “Marketing Strategist” ending.
MT weighted average salary: $79,508 (more info)
Average $76K for “Digital Marketing Strategist” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $71K for “Digital Marketing Strategist” as of Nov 2014.
Interesting site. Key features:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
– User Comments – some workers talk about or explain their salary level.
Average $67K for “Digital Marketing Strategist” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
However, it’s unclear the quality and quantity of data behind the numbers.
The salary estimates can change quite a bit just by re-ordering what is essentially the same job title.
$90K to $135K for “Digital Marketing Strategist” as of 2015
$80K to $130K for “Digital Marketing Strategist” as of 2014
Detailed salary guide report available as a PDF.
– Salary Calculator – site also lets you customize based on job title and location.
note: salaries in interactive start on page 11 of the 2015 report.
note: multiplier for adjusting salaries by city is on page 12 of the 2015.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries