Below are all the notable resources we could find for Digital Marketing Coordinator salaries. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
Average $38.6K for “Internet Marketing Coordinator” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $45K for “Digital Marketing Coordinator” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $41K for “Digital Marketing Coordinator” as of Nov 2014.
Interesting site. Key features:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
– User Comments – some workers talk about or explain their salary level.
Average $37K for “Digital Marketing Coordinator” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
However, it’s unclear the quality and quantity of data behind the numbers.
The salary estimates can change quite a bit just by re-ordering what is essentially the same job title.
Digital Marketing Coordinator has a modest amount of salary sources. This could be partially because of the wide range of digital marketing job titles below the “Manager” level… strategist, specialist, analyst, and so on. All of the salary estimates are in a fairly narrow range.
If you go searching for additional salary information or job listings, keep in mind these search tips:
– On some sites you may need to use quotes (exact match) to find exactly what you are looking for.
– To complicate matters immensely, this job can found as “Digital”, “Web”, “Online”, “Internet” or “Interactive” + the “Marketing Coordinator” ending.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries