Below are all the notable resources we could find for Digital Copywriter salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
Many sites will not make a distinction for Digital, so we included all mentions to Copywriter here. Some reports will only list it as Copywriter, but do so in the context of listing mainly digital jobs.
MT weighted average salary: $62,505 (more info)
Job Seekers: Get Noticed, Get Interviewed, Get Hired.
Fixers of 100,000+ resumes, the team at ResumeEdge will create a resume from scratch or overhaul an existing resume.
Employers: Post to 50+ Job Boards with One Submission.
Used by 250,000+ companies, everything about ZipRecruiter is designed to make hiring faster, easier and cheaper.
Average $43.9K for “Copywriter” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $57K for “Digital Copywriter” as of Nov 2014.
Average $57K for “Copywriter” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $65K for “Digital Copywriter” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
However, it’s unclear the quality and quantity of data behind the numbers.
The salary estimates can change quite a bit just by re-ordering what is essentially the same job title.
Average $58.5K for “Copywriter” as of Nov 2014
Helpful site. Key feature:
– Salary Reports by Company – look for companies similar to what you want.
note: sign up for the site to see some of the advanced salary features.
$76.5K to $108K for “Copywriter 5+ Years” as of 2015
$74.5K to $105K for “Copywriter 5+ Years” as of 2014
$45.5K to $58K for “Copywriter 1 to 3 Years” as of 2015
$41.5K to $56.75K for “Copywriter 1 to 3 Years” as of 2014
Detailed salary guide report available as a PDF.
– Salary Calculator – site also lets you customize based on job title and location.
note: salaries in interactive start on page 11 of the 2015 report.
note: multiplier for adjusting salaries by city is on page 12 of the 2015.
$54K to $90K for “Copywriter” as of 2014-2015.
Report includes salary averages & ranges for a wide range of job titles.
Data by Mondo, a staffing agency for digital marketing & tech talent.
hubspot.com via mondo.com
Medium $72.5K for “Copywriter Digital” as of 2013.
Salary guide from Crandall Associates, a recruiter of direct and digital marketing professionals. For more current salary data, updated annually by Crandall Associates, click here.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries