Below are all the notable resources we could find for Affiliate Marketing Manager salaries, making this the most complete way to research salary information for popular digital marketing jobs. The listings include the top-line salary number plus additional features at each site. By combining all the data points and personalization features, you can get a much better idea of your potential salary.
There is a medium amount of salary information available for the Affiliate Marketing Manager job title. Some job sites are not familiar with the job title or do not have enough data. Also, keep in mind that some “Affiliate Manager” job titles do not refer to online affiliate marketing management. Rather, they may refer to local TV station affiliates or some other type of affiliate arrangement.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager salary information we found had a decent degree of consistency, unlike many other digital marketing salaries. Payscale.com lists a lower median salary, but they’re lower across-the-board for digital salaries. While there is relative consistency in the average salaries, there can be large differences based on experience and geography. Several of the sites below provide this additional information so you can calculate a more realistic salaries based on the particulars of your situation.
MT weighted average salary: $65,791 (more info)
Average $51.1K for “Online Affiliate Marketing Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Amazing site. Very detailed. Includes a large sample size, plus these features:
– Compensation Breakdown – salary, bonus, profit sharing, commission.
– Salary Range – includes figures for the top and bottom 10% of the range.
– Geographic Differences – average in popular cities vs. national average.
– Experience Levels – late-career, experienced, mid-career, entry-level.
– Desired Skills – that affect salaries for this position.
– Job Satisfaction – average rating based on user votes.
– Gender Stats – percentage of women vs. men in the field.
Average $77K for “Affiliate Marketing Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Helpful site. Key features:
– Salary History – chart of salary history of the last 2 years!
– Geographic Search – search salaries in any city, not just a select few.
Average $74K for “Affiliate Marketing Manager” as of Nov 2014.
Possible useful site. Appears to be a calculation of job listings that have salary info and the search phrase.
Medium $66.7K for “Affiliate Marketing Manager” as of 2013.
Salary guide from Crandall Associates, a recruiter of direct and digital marketing professionals. For more current salary data, updated annually by Crandall Associates, click here.
Average (see details below) as of 2007
Very old data. Yet it is notable for a couple reasons:
– It’s from one of the leading sources of affiliate marketing industry info.
– It shows details of what percentage of salaries are in each salary range.
Click the link below for more details:
(UK) £27K – 45K = $42K – 70K for “Affiliate Manager” as of July 2013.
(UK) £25K – 40K = $39K – 62K for “Affiliate Manager” as of 2012.
Good looking site for the UK.
– Enter your name and email here to get free access to the 2014 salary survey.
see all: Digital Marketing Salaries